General terms of purchase
- These terms of purchase, together with the documents specified in these terms, are intended to provide information about SIA “Binatec Baltija” – hereinafter referred to as “seller”, as well as the terms of purchase and sale of goods sold in the online store, hereinafter referred to as “regulations”, to the persons specified in Article 5.1 of the regulations. in paragraph and hereinafter referred to as “buyer”, who purchase goods hereinafter referred to as “goods ” in an online store located at homenadress www.binatec.eu.
- The buyer is invited to print these terms for future needs.
- We also inform you that these rules may be amended in regulation 6. in accordance with the procedure specified in part. Each time, when ordering goods, we recommend that you review the rules so that the buyer has made sure that he fully understands under what conditions the order will be placed in a particular case. The last time these rules were renewed in 2020. year 24.on Sept.
- These Terms and any agreements between the seller and the buyer are drawn up and concluded only in the state language.
Information about the seller
- These rules apply when purchasing goods at domenaddress www.binatec.lv, hereinafter referred to as “online shop”. The seller is SIA Binatec Baltija, registered in Riga, Maza Nometnu street 24-1 with the unified registrations no. 40103362251 of the Republic of Latvia and operates with the legislation in force in the country. Data on the seller are available in the Register of enterprises of the Republic of Latvia, as well as the seller is registered with the state Revenue Service of the Republic of Latvia as a VAT payer with no. LV40103362251.
- More information about the seller is available in the “About Us“section of the Interenta store
- The necessary information for contacting the seller can be found in the “Contacts“section.
- The images of the goods provided in the online store are illustrative in nature. Despite the fact that the seller does everything possible so that the colors of the goods are reflected as accurately as possible, the seller cannot guarantee that the screen of the buyer’s device will accurately reflect the colors of the goods. The buyer understands that the goods may differ insignificantly from their images.
- The packaging of the goods may differ from what is shown in the pictures provided in the online store.
- All items that are offered in the online store are available unless otherwise stated. In the event that it is not possible to sell the ordered product in regulation 5.10. and 9.5.due to the circumstances specified in the paragraphs, the buyer is immediately informed about this by e-mail or by other means of communication (telephone or SMS) and the order for such goods is canceled.
- The seller has the right to set the minimum and / or maximum order quantity for a particular product per order.
Processing of personal data
Conclusion of a purchase-sale agreement
- Buyers who are natural persons and have reached the age of 16 (sixteen) are allowed to purchase goods in this online store.
- By agreeing to these terms, the buyer confirms that he has the right to buy goods in this online store.
- The amount of goods to be ordered must be not less than the minimum amount of the basket of goods, the actual size of which is indicated in the section “delivery notes“.
- The order of ordering goods established by the seller provides the buyer with the opportunity to check and correct errors before submitting the final order. It is recommended that the buyer carefully read and check the submitted order at each stage of order submission.
- The contract between the buyer and the seller shall be considered to be concluded from the moment when the buyer, in the online store, has created a basket of goods, indicated the buyer’s name, surname (in Latin letters) and delivery address, exact postcode, selected the payment method and familiarized with these Terms, presses the “Order” key and pays the order or chooses the payment method specified in Article 10.1 of the terms. point (b).
- 6. Without paying for the purchase of goods, the contract is considered not concluded. The seller has the right to contact the buyer using the phone number or e-mail address indicated in the order, on the basis of the concluded contract or by resolving any confusion regarding the performance of the contract.
- When the buyer submits an order and pays for it or chooses rule 10.1. the payment smart specified in point b is sent an e – mail confirming receipt of the order.
- When preparing the order, the seller sends the buyer an e-mail and / or SMS informing that the Goods have been sent to the buyer or are prepared for receipt in the store (depending on which of the methods of delivery of the goods will be selected).\
- Each contract (order) concluded between the buyer and the seller is registered and stored in the database of the online store.
- By concluding the contract, the buyer agrees that at the time of purchase an electronic VAT invoice with purchase information will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The invoice is sent to e-mail on working days no later than 6 (six) working days from the moment when the buyer receives the goods or the seller transfers the goods to The Courier (if the goods are delivered to the buyer using courier services). The VAT invoice is issued with the date of delivery of the goods to the courier or receipt/transfer of the goods (depending on which of the ways of delivery of the goods was chosen and which of the seller’s suppliers delivers the goods in a particular case).
- In the event that the seller does not have the opportunity to sell the goods, for example, because the goods are not in stock, because the goods are no longer traded, or because of an error related to the price indicated in the online store, as indicated in Article 9.5 of this regulation. the seller informs the buyer about this by e-mail or by other means (by phone or by SMS) and the order will be canceled. In the event that the buyer has already paid for the product, the seller will refund the amounts paid within 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
Right to amend the rules
- The seller reserves the right to amend these terms, including but not limited to:
1. amendments to payment terms;
2. amendments to applicable law.
- Each time, when ordering goods, for the purpose of concluding a contract between the seller and the buyer, the wording of the terms that will be valid for the day of concluding the contract will be valid.
- Each time amending the rules on the basis of this Rule 6. the seller will inform the buyer and notify about this, indicating that the terms were amended, and the date of their amendment will be indicated in Article 1.4 of these Terms. in point.
Return of goods and unilateral withdrawal from the contract to the consumer using the right of withdrawal
- The buyer, who is a consumer (natural person), has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal without specifying the reason, and to return the received goods – 7.3 of this regulation. for the period specified in paragraph. This regulation means that during the said period of time, upon reflection or for other reasons deciding to refuse the goods, the buyer has the right to notify the seller of his request to return the goods to the seller and receive the money paid. The cost of returning the product must be borne by the buyer.
- The buyer (consumer) cannot use the right of withdrawal of Cabinet Regulation No. 255 “regulations on distance contract” 22.in the cases specified in paragraph, including but not limited to:
1. The product is made according to the buyer’s instructions or the product is clearly personalized (tailored to the buyer’s personal needs);
2. The product is perishable or is about to expire;
3. The buyer has opened the packaging for a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons;
4. The product, due to its characteristics, has irretrievably mixed with other things after delivery.
- The right of the buyer to unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 days, return the goods to the seller and receive money using the right of withdrawal is applied only to consumers (individuals) and arises from the date of conclusion of the contract, as defined in Rule 5. in point. In certain cases specified by the seller, quality goods may also be returned in a longer term. The 14-day deadline is counted as follows:
1. For the contract-from the day when the buyer or a third party, other than the carrier (courier) and indicated by the buyer, has received the goods;
2. if the buyer has ordered several goods in one order, which are delivered separately-from the date when the buyer or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by the buyer, has received the last product;
3. in the case of delivery of goods consisting of several lots or lots – from the date on which The Last lot or part of the Goods has been received by the buyer or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by the buyer;
4. for contracts for the regular supply of goods – from the date on which the buyer or a third party other than the carrier, indicated by the buyer, has received the first goods.
- The buyer who wants to return the Goods and withdraw from the contract is obliged to send the seller a completed request in free form, which would outline the decision to withdraw from the contract. Upon receipt of the buyer’s notification, the seller immediately sends a confirmation of receipt of the notification.
- The goods are exchanged and / or returned to customer service centers, taking into account the exceptions provided for in the “return Rules“ section.
- The buyer shall immediately and in any case not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of submission of the notification to the seller of his decision on the return of the goods (or withdrawal from the contract), return or transfer the goods to the seller or to the person authorized by the seller to accept the goods. The deadline is considered to be met if the buyer sends the goods before the expiration of 14 (fourteen) days.
- The buyer may exercise the right to return the goods only if the deadline for the return of the goods specified in Article 7.3 of the rules was not missed. in point, and if it will be possible to return the product to its original state and sell it at a full or reduced price.
- The buyer who returned the Goods is returned all the money paid for the product, including shipping expenses. Upon receipt of the Goods and evaluation of their quality, the seller returns the money for the goods no later than within 14 (fourteen) days, taking into account the provisions of Article 7.13 of this regulation. paragraph rules. Current tariffs for delivery and servicing services are provided in the section “Terms of delivery“. If only a part of the Goods is returned, the shipping costs shall be refunded only if the other goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than that applied when buying the goods together with the goods being returned, and only to an amount equal to the specified tariff difference. In the event that the goods are returned due to its inadequate quality, the provisions of Article 7.12 of this regulation apply. provisions specified in paragraph.
- The buyer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods (including, but not limited to, Article 7.10 of this regulation). in the cases referred to in paragraph), which arose as a result of actions that are not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods, i.e. the seller has the right to unilaterally reduce the amount to be returned to the buyer, in proportion to this reduction in the value of the goods.
- The returned product must be undamaged, have not lost the appearance of the goods (undamaged labels, protective films, etc.).), nor should it be in use. All returned goods must have authentic labels, protective bags and the same accessories with which they were sold. The returned goods must be in a neat original package (with instructions And Warranty card, if they were delivered with the product) in the same composition in which the buyer had purchased it. Gifts received for the goods must also be returned together.
- When returning the product, you must submit a VAT invoice (its number) and indicate the order number.
- If the buyer returns the goods due to their inadequate quality, the seller undertakes to fully return the price paid to the buyer for the substandard product and reimburse the delivery and return costs. If only a part of the Goods is returned, the shipping costs shall be refunded only if the other goods of the same order, when purchased separately, would be subject to a lower tariff than that applied when buying the goods together with the returned goods, and only to an amount equal to the specified tariff difference. If another way of returning the goods was chosen, which is different from the one offered by the seller, which resulted in disproportionate and higher expenses, the seller is not obliged to cover such expenses for returning the goods.
- As usual, the seller transfers the repayable amounts to the bank account specified by the buyer in any bank operating in the Republic of Latvia.
- The seller has the right not to refund the amounts paid by the buyer as long as the goods are not returned to the seller and their compliance with regulation 7.9 is not checked. and 7.10. points.
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the transfer of ownership of the goods to the buyer, i.e. until the buyer receives the goods.
- In the event that the goods were delivered to the buyer after withdrawal from the contract:
1. The buyer is obliged to immediately return the goods to the seller;
2. except in cases that are related to a substandard product, as provided for in regulation 7.12. in Paragraph 1, the buyer will be responsible for covering the costs of returning the goods to the seller;
3. The buyer is obliged to take proper care of the preservation of the goods until their return to the seller;
4. The price of the goods and the cost of delivery to the buyer shall be compensated in accordance with article 7.8. score.
- The buyer in all cases has the rights arising from the sale of substandard goods, which are provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. Return rules specified in this 7. or other clauses of the rules do not affect the existence of this right.
(1) Home delivery
- When choosing a buyer, the goods are delivered by the transport company at the expense of the buyer. In certain cases specified by the seller, The Goods are delivered at the seller’s expense.
- The buyer, choosing the service of delivery of goods to home at the time of the order, undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of goods. The exact delivery price depends on the weight and price of the goods to be ordered. Current delivery prices are provided in the “delivery terms“section of the Intereneta store.
- Unloading and delivery services must be ordered separately before payment for the goods. The service of unloading and carrying the goods is paid by the buyer. Separately, in the cases indicated by the seller, the services for unloading and carrying the goods are paid by the seller. Current prices for unloading and delivery services are provided in the section “delivery terms“of the online store.
- The buyer’s order is executed before the planned delivery day specified in Article 5.7. in the dispatch notice specified in paragraph, except in cases where events occur that are not controlled by the seller (as defined in Article 16 of this regulation). point).
- As a rule, the goods are delivered to the address specified by the buyer within the deadlines specified in the “terms of delivery“ section. The buyer is always informed about the intended delivery time of the goods by e-mail or telephone.
- When ordering more than one product, they can be delivered at different times, as they are transported from different warehouses. No additional transport fee is charged for this.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer from the moment The Courier transfers the goods to the buyer. The risk of accidental damage or damage to the goods passes to the buyer when the buyer or a third party other than the carrier (Courier) indicated by the buyer has received the goods.If the carrier of the Goods is chosen by the buyer himself, and the seller did not offer such a delivery option, the risk specified in this part passes to the buyer from the moment the goods are transferred to the carrier.
- At the time of delivery of the shipment, the buyer or the third party indicated by the buyer is obliged together with the representative of the transport company to check the condition of the package of the shipment, taking into account the rules of the organization (s) providing courier services, which are indicated in the section “Terms of Return“.
- In case of damage to the packaging of the consignment, the buyer or the third party indicated by the buyer has the right not to accept the consignment. In such a case, the representative of the organization providing courier services together with the buyer or a third party indicated by the buyer shall fill out a special shipment inspection Act submitted by the representative of the organization providing courier services, in which the detected damage is indicated.
- The buyer or the third party indicated by the buyer when accepting the shipment and signing the data storage device provided by the representative of the organization providing courier services or on the paper delivery certificate without notes, it is assumed that the Goods have been delivered in the undamaged package of the shipment, the additional services specified in the data storage device or paper delivery certificate have been duly provided, unless otherwise indicated.
- When delivering and transferring goods at the address indicated by the buyer, it is assumed that the goods were transferred to the buyer, without taking into account whether the goods were actually accepted by the buyer or by any third party who accepted the goods at the specified address. If the goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery of the goods, the buyer shall immediately, but not later than the day following the planned day of delivery of the goods, inform the seller thereof.
- If the goods will not be accepted by the buyer, the buyer is obliged to indicate the personal data of the person accepting the goods, filling out the order delivery information.
- When accepting the goods, a valid identity document must be presented in order to properly identify the buyer. If the buyer himself cannot accept the goods, but the goods were delivered to the address specified by the buyer, the buyer has no right to express claims to the seller about the delivery of the goods to an inadequate person.
- The buyer is obliged to check the packages, quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and complete set of goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the moment of delivery of the goods. If the buyer does not fulfill this obligation within the specified period and does not submit a claim to the seller, it is assumed that the packaging of the Goods is in proper condition, but the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly comply with the terms of the contract.
(2) Receipt of goods at the customer service center
- At the choice of the buyer, except for the cases provided for in the section “delivery and receipt of goods”, the goods ordered in the online store can be received free of charge at customer service centers.
- After the seller has prepared the goods for receipt, the buyer is informed by e-mail or by other means of communication (telephone or SMS) that the Goods have been prepared for receipt.
- As a rule, the deadlines for the preparation of goods for receipt are given in the terms specified in the section “Terms of delivery“ of the online store.
- The ordered goods must be picked up no later than within 7 (seven) days, if the order has been paid in advance, and within 5 (five) days, if the order will be paid at the place of receipt, after the seller informed the buyer by e-mail or by other means of communication (telephone or SMS) about the possible receipt of the goods. Without receiving the goods within the time limit specified in this paragraph, the order is canceled.
- Ownership of the goods, upon receipt of it in the customer service center, passes to the buyer from the moment when the seller transfers the goods to the buyer.
- Upon receipt of the goods in the store, the buyer is obliged:
1. specify the order number;
2. present a valid identity document.
- Only the buyer himself can pick up the goods. If the goods will be taken by another person, when ordering the goods, it must be indicated as the recipient of the goods. If the buyer is a legal entity, the seller has the right to demand a power of attorney for receiving the goods.
- At the time of receipt of the goods, the buyer or the third party indicated by the buyer is obliged to check the packaging, quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the goods:
1. upon detection of damage to the packaging of the goods, non-conformity (s) of the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the goods, the buyer or a third party indicated by the buyer has the right not to accept the goods;
2. The buyer or third party indicated by the buyer when accepting the goods, it is assumed that the goods were transferred in a neat package, the quantity, quality, assortment, accessories and assembly of the goods comply with the terms of the contract.
3. Additional information related to the delivery of goods is provided in the section“Terms of delivery”.
Price of goods and shipping expenses
- Prices for goods will be as indicated in the online store. The seller does everything reasonably possible to ensure that the prices of the goods at the time the buyer submits the order are correct. If the seller notices that there are inaccuracies in the prices of the goods, Article 9.5 of these rules applies. point.
- Prices for goods may change, but such changes will not have an effect on contracts already concluded.
- Prices of goods are indicated, including VAT (where it is applied) in the amount that is applied at a specific time in the Republic of Latvia. In the event that the VAT rate would change in the period from the date of the order to the date of delivery, the price may change taking into account changes in the amount of VAT, except if the buyer settled the goods in full before the VAT rate amendments came into force. The seller shall inform the buyer of such price changes in writing and provide the opportunity for the buyer to purchase the product at a price that has been adjusted taking into account the amended VAT rate or to withdraw the order. The order is not filled until the buyer’s response is received. In the event that it is not possible to contact the buyer using the contacts indicated by him, it is assumed that the order has been withdrawn and the buyer is informed about this in writing.
- Prices of goods do not include costs for preparation, delivery and delivery of goods. The price of delivery expenses, which is indicated in the online store, may change. Current delivery prices are provided in the “delivery terms” section.
- Given that the seller’s online store offers a very wide assortment of goods, despite all the reasonable efforts of the seller, the case cannot be ruled out that the price of the product may be indicated incorrectly due to a technical error independent of the seller. In the event that the seller finds that the price of the Goods is indicated incorrectly, the seller informs the buyer about this by e-mail or by other means of communication (telephone or SMS) and cancels the order. The buyer, if he wants to buy the same product at the New correctly indicated price, must order it again.
- For goods subject to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, the reverse VAT payment procedure is applied. Reverse VAT does not apply if the VAT payer who placed the order does not pay from his bank account. When applying reverse VAT, discounts are not granted.
- The buyer can pay for the goods:
1. It is possible to pay in the online store only by non-cash payment;
2. by bank transfer to the seller’s account indicated on the VAT prepayment invoice;
3. payment (credit or debit) card;
- Legal entities are advised to contact by writing to e-mail [email protected] for receiving Rhein.
- If the buyer chooses the payment method specified in clause 10.1.3, the buyer is obliged to confirm the payment order at the buyer’s bank no later than within 24 (twenty-four) hours from pressing the “Order” key. Without confirming the payment order within the specified period, the seller has the right to believe that the buyer refused to conclude the contract and cancel the order.
- The goods selected by the buyer are booked in the seller’s system and the seller begins to fulfill the order when the seller receives a notification from the buyer’s bank about the payment made for the selected goods in full.
- The online store “Tax Free ” does not provide services.
Obligations of the buyer
- The buyer undertakes to provide only correct and complete information in the purchase form. When the information specified in the registration form changes, the buyer is obliged to immediately restore it.
- The buyer undertakes to honestly and correctly use the online store, not to harm its work or stable operation. If the buyer does not comply with this obligation, the seller has the right to limit, suspend (terminate) the buyer’s ability to use the online store without prior notice, and the seller is not responsible for any losses of the buyer related thereto.
- The buyer is obliged to pay for the ordered goods and accept them in the manner prescribed by these rules.
- Despite the obligations provided for in other clauses of the rules, the buyer undertakes before the start of the use of the product (including before it is assembled, assembled, etc.).) look at the product and make sure that the received product is the one that the buyer ordered.
- The buyer is obliged to comply with other requirements provided for in these Terms and the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- Some goods sold by the seller are provided with a manufacturer’s warranty. Information about the warranty and applicable conditions are indicated in the manufacturer’s warranty presented with the goods.
- The manufacturer’s warranty complements the buyer’s rights, which are associated with low-quality goods.
Obligations of the seller
- Seller undertakes:
1. devote all efforts to providing conditions for the buyer to properly use the services provided by the online store;
2. to respect the privacy of the buyer, the personal data of the buyer shall be processed only in accordance with the procedures specified in the regulations, Data Processing regulations and the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
- The seller undertakes to comply with all requirements specified in these Terms.
- The seller guarantees the quality of the goods (legal Quality Guarantee). The seller assigns a Quality Guarantee valid for a certain period for different types of goods, the specific term and other conditions of which are indicated in the documents that are submitted with the product.
- Defects in goods are eliminated, as well as substandard goods are replaced or returned on the basis of the procedure enshrined in this regulation and taking into account the requirements of the applicable legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- A buyer who wants to file a complaint about low-quality or incomplete complete sets of goods can do this at the customer service center or by e-mail [email protected].
- When submitting a complaint, the buyer must attach the VAT invoice for the purchase of the Goods (its number) and indicate the following information:
1. Item order number;
2. the defect, signs of damage or missing part of the product must be indicated;
3. other evidence must be provided, such as a photograph of the product, a photograph of the poor-quality place (if it is mechanical damage and it is possible to photograph it), a photograph of the packaging of the product, etc.
- When submitting a complaint, the buyer must indicate one of the ways in which the buyer wants the claim to be resolved:
1. The seller shall eliminate the non-conformity of the goods within a reasonable time without compensation – shortcomings, if the shortcomings can be eliminated;
2. reduce the purchase price accordingly;
3. replace the product with an analogous product of appropriate quality, except in cases where the shortcomings are minor or arose through the fault of the buyer;
4. cancel the contract and refund the buyer the amount of money paid for the product, if the sale of a product of inadequate quality is a significant violation of the order.
6. Upon consideration of the claim, the answer is provided within 14 (fourteen) days.
7. The buyer may also be interested in warranty maintenance issues by phone +371 67428800 or by asking questions by writing to e-mail: [email protected].
- The buyer is responsible for the actions performed through the online store, including, but not limited to, the correctness of the data provided in the purchase form. The buyer assumes responsibility for the consequences that arose due to errors or inaccuracies in the data provided in the registration form.
- By filling out the purchase form in the online store, the buyer is responsible for storing and (or) transferring his login data to third parties. If the services provided in the online store are used by third parties, having connected to the online store using the buyer’s login data, the seller shall consider such person as the buyer and the buyer shall be responsible for all actions of such third party performed in the online store.
- The buyer is obliged to ensure the safe storage of the data and not to disclose it, as well as to ensure that the data is known only to himself and the data is used only by the buyer himself, as well as not to transfer or otherwise create an opportunity for other persons to get acquainted with such data or use it. If there is a suspicion that the login data could have been found out by another person, it is necessary to notify the seller immediately, as well as immediately inform the seller about the violation or disclosure of the login data to the online store. All actions performed using the buyer’s recognition code shall be deemed to have been performed by the buyer and the buyer shall bear full responsibility for the consequences of such actions.
- For violation of the agreement concluded through the online store, the parties shall be liable in accordance with the procedures specified in the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- In the event that the seller violates the terms of these terms, it is responsible for the damage or loss caused to the buyer as the expected consequences of the violation of these Terms. Damage or loss is considered foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the seller’s violation or if such damage or loss was recognized by the seller and the buyer at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
- The seller delivers the goods only for household needs and personal use. The buyer undertakes not to use the goods to be sold for commercial, business or resale purposes, and the seller will not be liable for any loss of profit, business loss, malfunction or loss by the buyer in connection with lost business opportunities.
- The seller is not responsible for the information provided on the websites of other companies, even if buyers get to these sites using the indication in the seller’s online store.
- The seller assumes responsibility for the transactions, including the delivery of goods (physical or digital) or the provision of services covered by the transactions.
Events outside the seller’s control
- The seller will not be liable for failure to fulfill or delay the performance of the contract or any obligations under the contract, if such failure or delay occurred in connection with events outside the seller’s control, as defined in Article 16.2 of these Terms and conditions. in point.
- An event beyond the seller’s control means any action or event that the seller cannot reasonably control.
- In the event of an event outside the seller’s control that affects the proper performance of the seller’s obligations under the contract:
1. The seller will immediately inform the buyer; and
2. The performance of the seller’s obligations arising from the contract will be suspended and the term for the performance of the obligations will be extended by a term equal to the duration of the event outside the seller’s control. If events outside the seller’s control affect the delivery of goods to the buyer, the seller will match a new delivery date after the seller’s events outside the seller’s Control end.
- The concept of “writing” used in the rules also includes e-mails.
- The buyer, in order to contact the seller in writing or in the event that the rules provide for the buyer’s obligation to contact the seller in writing, sends the seller an e-mail to the address [email protected] or the usual letter to SIA Binatec Baltija to the address in Riga, Maza Nometnu street 24-1, LV-1002, Latvia. The seller will inform the buyer in writing about the receipt of the notification (usually by e-mail). For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal and withdrawing from the contract, the procedure for applying to the seller by the buyer is provided for in Article 7 of these rules. in point.
- The seller sends all notifications to the buyer to the e-mail address specified in the buyer’s purchase form.
- Any contract that is concluded between the seller and the buyer is subject to these rules along with documents that are clearly stated in the rules. Any derogations from these rules shall be valid only if they are drawn up by a written document.
- The buyer, taking into account the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, has certain rights that are related to goods of inadequate quality. No provision of these Terms should be interpreted as restricting or restricting the exercise of such rights.
- The seller has the right to transfer his rights and obligations under the contract to a third party or persons, but the transfer of such rights and obligations will not have any effect on the rights of the buyer and the obligations of the seller under these Terms. In the event of such a transfer, the seller will inform the buyer by providing information about the transfer in the online store.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to transfer all or part of the rights or obligations arising from these terms to a third party or persons without the written consent of the seller.
- If any of these terms is found by the court to be unlawful, invalid or inapplicable, the other provisions of these Terms shall remain valid and apply in full. Any provision of these Terms found to be unlawful, invalid or inapplicable only partially or to a certain extent will remain valid to the extent that it was not found to be unlawful, invalid or inapplicable.
- Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, any delay by the seller in exercising his or her rights under this Agreement shall not result in the release of the buyer from the performance of his or her obligations or the waiver of those rights, but the separate or partial performance of any obligation or the separate or partial exercise of any right shall not mean that these obligations need not be fulfilled or cannot be exercised in the future.
- The laws of the Republic of Latvia shall apply to these Terms and relations between the parties in accordance with these terms (including the issues of conclusion, validity, application and termination of the contract) and shall be explained on the basis of the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
- Any dispute, disagreement or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, their violation, termination or validity shall be definitively resolved in accordance with the procedures laid down in the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
- Requests or complaints about the goods purchased in the seller’s online store may be submitted by the buyer to the Electronic Consumer Dispute Resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- Consumer disputes are settled out of court by the Consumer out-of-court dispute resolution commission located at Maza Nometnu street 24-1, Riga, LV-1002, Latvia, http://www.ptac.gov.lv/lv.